|TOTAL INJECTION CONTROL|
- "Plug & Play" applications through the supplied original connectors;
- RapidBike Master software, Windows pc only, does not support Mac based platforms
- Wiring and modules totally impermeable;
- All the wiring are created to support both RapidBike EVO and RACING;
- External frame of the module placed in aluminium alloy, internal insulation with epoxy resins;
- Standard specific manufacturing for the Automotive sector (electromagnetic compatibility, resistance to shock/vibration, temperature excursion and weathering agents);
- Self-adaptiveness of injection, RPM, speed limiters and multi-map management
Rapid Bike EVO add-on module puts in your hands total control of fueling operations as it is directly connected to all stock injectors (up to eight) while managing at the same time the corresponding air/fuel ratio. In this way the carburetion values can be modified throughout the entire engine power delivery curve.
The ability to manage stock lambda sensor signal allows performing the exclusive auto-adaptive feature to secure that fueling is constantly adjusted while riding the vehicle. The injection map becomes a dynamic value in order to match the changing weather conditions and driving style. This function is highly beneficial at low and medium rpm where the engine performance is poorly limited due to more and more restrictive anti-polluting regulations.
RapidBike EVO supports multiple maps management, the possibility to raise the RPM limiter (up to 1000 rpm) and the elimination of speed limiter. For twin cylinders engine, it is possible to develop a specific injection map for each cylinder as well as a specific set for self-injection remapping.
TOTAL INJECTION CONTROL
Rapid Bike EVO puts you in the best
Rapid Bike RACING add-on module represents the highest level of technology available for reaching top performance, offering the widest range of solutions for demanding professional track riders and street users. Starting from the new standards set by Rapid Bike EVO, RACING module is designed to manage additional and innovative features setting new and unmatchable standards within the competitive arena.
IGNITION MAP using the pick-up signal management for an accurate control of injection and spark advance timing
ENGINE BRAKE managed while decelerating to prevent rear wheel jumping and improve the bike’s stability while bending
PIT-LANE LIMITER can be activated manually with a handlebar switch to reduce and maintain constant speed in the pit lane area
DUAL SETTING to optimize the main engine parameters in real time and select the best possible setting between two different pre-set