Rapid Bike Smart BMW
FREE SHIPPING IS VALID FOR WITHIN USA SHIPMENTS ONLY
FUELING TECHNOLOGY FOR SMART RIDERS
New Rapid Bike SMART add-on fueling kit is specifically designed to improve the performance of the newest motorcycle models equipped with highly sophisticated lambda sensors complying with the latest European homologation criteria.
This technology directly controls lambda sensor signal in order to prompt stock ECU to adopt richer carburetion over the entire delivery power curve, while securing substantial benefits for the engine's overall performance.
Rapid Bike SMART technology introduces an innovative concept of software management with user-friendly parameters specifically designed to amplify or reduce the effects of the stock lambda sensor signal modification.
Rapid Bike SMART fueling technology allows to enrich (AFR) air/fuel ratio and to optimize injection values thanks to the self-adaptive logic of stock ECU. Power delivery is considerably smoother while improving throttle response and engine reaction. The increase in terms of power and torque are consistent with the engine in stock configuration, while the performance of after-market exhaust systems can reach a higher efficiency level thanks to the richer fuel mixture gained with the SMART add-on module.
- Compact dimensions for easy installation
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth
- Two simple steps to disable the module and bring back the motorcycle to the stock configuration: a throttle openings sequence, or a digital switch available through the software
- Equipped with status led for immediate diagnoses
- Plug-and-play wiring harness separate from SMART add-on module
- Dedicated free software version for managing the effects of stock lambda sensors signal modulation
AVAILABLE FOR BMW MODELS:
- BMW R 1250 GS Euro 4 (2019-2020)
- BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Euro 4 (2019-2020)
- BMW R 1250 R Euro 4 (2019-2020)
- BMW R 1250 RS Euro 4 (2019-2020)
- BMW R 1250 RT Euro 4 (2019-2020)
- BMW R 1250 GS Euro 5 (2021)
- BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Euro 5 (2021)
- BMW R 1250 R Euro 5 (2021)
- BMW R 1250 RS Euro 5 (2021)
- BMW R 1250 RT Euro 5 (2021)
- BMW S 1000 RR Euro 4 - Euro 5 (2019 - 2021)